Sunday, February 7, 2016

Latvia: Exclusive! Interview with Samanta Tina "After winning X-Factor in Latvia I found my place and I found my task and mission in life"

Samanta Tina is one of the contestants for the Latvian national selection "Supernova 2016" with her songs "We Live For Love" and "This Love Is Forever". She will perform tonight in the first heat of "Supernova 2016" in Riga.

We had the chance to talk to Samanta Tina some days ago about her participation in the Latvian national selection "Supernova 2016". Read our interview with her below to find out what she had to say...

(© Arturs Martinovs)
Hello Samanta, first of all gratulations that you are one of the qualified participants for the Latvian national selection “Supernova 2016”.  

How does it feel to be part of the national selection with your songs “This Love Is Forever” and “We Live For Love”?
Samanta: I am really happy, and glad that I have two grate songs :)

Who had the idea that you could participate in the Latvian national selection and who decided those two songs?
Samanta:  No one could decide which song is better because both are equally good and strong. The decision was difficult to take, but we decided to let the audience choose.

What is the message of "This Love Is Forever"?
Samanta: It is all about and around the love. Lot of peopple usually think that I'm singing to loud, yes, that’s true, because God give me that power, and I love it! And it would be a sin to not use it.

What is the message of "We Live For Love"?
Samanta: It is all about and around the love!!! We live for it! It is like a magic! And my magic have a color! And it is green! Please do not ask me why!:) I do not know!:) I am just seeing it

2010 you have won the Latvian “X-Factor”. What has changed in your life since your victory?
Samanta: Everything :) I found my place and I find out my task and mission in life!

What are you expecting in the national selection “Supernova 2016”, are you excited?
Samanta: Can not wait till it starts!!!! :)

How do you prepare yourself for the show? 
Samanta: Working, working, working, but it is hard, cause most of time I am in Lithuania, taking part in tv show “ŽVAIGDŽIU DUETAI”

If you could chose, with which song would you like to perform again in the Semi-Final? 
Samanta: Both!:) Which one do you prefer? ;-))

What is you first Eurovision memory and what is your favorite from Latvian entries?
Samanta: Marie N - „I wanna“

What kind of music do you like personally?
Samanta: Diferent! I Love Hans Zimmer!!

Who is Samanta as private person?
Samanta: Workaholic, fihter, but at home alone love to be emotional and cry watching deep love story’s.

What are your plans for 2016 beside the Latvian national selection, are you working on a album?
Samanta: Yes, working on my new album, get in top 3 in Lithuanian TV show, Go to Stocholm for Eurovision and get married!:)

Why should the Latvian audience vote for one of your songs to represent Latvia at Eurovision 2016? 
Samanta: They already know the answer! I LOVE MY FANS!!!!!

Do you have a message for “Join Us on Eurovision” readers and your fans? 
Samanta: Call your mother and tell her how much do you love her!!!


Thank you so much for answer those questions. Good luck for you and your song in the Swiss national selection and maybe we see us in Stockholm! 

Support Samanta Tina and her music. Listen to her entry "We Live Forever" on Spotify:


Find out more about Samanta Tina and follow her: 

No comments:

Post a Comment