Monday, February 1, 2016

New Video: Watch "The Parade" from Wayne William


Wayne William represented as part of the family band Firelight Malta at the Eurovision Song Contest 2014 with the song "Coming Home". They ended on 23rd place in the Eurovision final.



Today released Wayne the music video for the song "The Parade".
"When I first entered the music scene here, I was still experimenting and growing as an artist. The past five years have been a long journey of self discovery. I'm so proud of this album because it's the realization of my music, my sound. And it's also a reflection of how far I've come; the events of life that has carried me through as an artist. It's my wish to all my fans that the music will speak to you and your life, as it does to mine." said Wayne about his debut album "The Parade".

Wayne William - "The Parade" (Official Video)



"The Parade"
***Lyrics***


I got dirt on my hands from the mess that you made
And I can’t get no sleep I’m just to wide away
This would is turning round on the outside
Can you feel the rush running through your veins?

If you’re stuck between the lines
You try to run, you try to hide away
You can watch it all come down
Watch the parade, see how they dance away

Stay here with me, let’s find a way
Watch it all come undone, all fade away
I’m reaching out and touching nothing
Let it be another day pretending to be

Support Wayne William and his music. Download his latest album "The Parade" on iTunes or listen to it on Spotify: 


For other possibilities check the stores in your country.

Find out more about Wayne William and follow him:

No comments:

Post a Comment