Monday, March 13, 2017

Sweden: It's Robin Bengtsson with "I Can't Go On"

The Swedish national final of "Melodifestivalen 2017" took place last Saturday. There was a line-up with 12 competing contestants. In the end it was Robin Bengtsson who was called the deserved winner of the competition with the song "I Can't Go On".

Robin Bengtsson - "I Can't Go On" (Official Video)


The voting was a mix of international jury and televotes. "I Can't Go On" is written by David Kreuger, Hamed Pirouzpanah and Robin Stjernberg (ESC 2013, "You").

Robin Bengtsson is well known for participating in Melodifestivalen 2016 with the song "Constellation Prize". He finished 5th in the Melfest final.



Support Robin Bengtsson and his music. Download his Eurovision entry "I Can't Go On" on iTunes or listen to it on Spotify:

For other possibilities check the stores in your country.

Robin Bengtsson will represent Sweden at the Eurovision Song Contest 2017 in Kyiv. He will participate in the first semi-final on 9th May 2017 with the song "I Can't Go On".

Find out more about Robin Bengtsson and follow him here:

No comments:

Post a Comment