Thursday, November 17, 2016

New Single: Listen to "Rain" from Robin Stjernberg

Robin Stjernberg - "Rain" (Released: Oct & Nov 2016)
Robin Stjernberg represented Sweden at the Eurovision Song Contest 2013 with "You".


Some weeks ago released Robin his new single "Rain", followed by some remixes last Friday. "Rain" is a catchy pop song and brings a little bit of sunshine on your rainy days this autumn.


Robin Stjernberg - "Rain" (Live Session)



"Rain" 
***Lyrics***


Umbrellas and booze reminds me of you
'Cause you're a summer rain
The city got cold
And you let me know
I couldn't make you stay

I spend my nights going back in time
To when we loved the most
Leaves on the ground, the sun's going down
But I still want you close

[Chorus]
You're the light in the morning
You're the sky when I'm grey
In my mind it's still pouring
Every day, every day, every day you're my summer rain

Oh, God, I'm a mess
Straight-jacket obssessed
Not getting over you
This city's too quite
Can't hold back tonight
You got me so confused

I spend my nights going back in time
To when we loved the most

[Chorus]

[Bridge]
I know we said it was only for fun
Fell in love with the sun
But it set on me
I can't believe I was letting you go
Without letting you know
How I really feel

[Chorus]

In my mind it's still pouring
Every day, every day, every day you're my summer rain


Support Robin Stjernberg and his music. Download "Take Me Home" on iTunes or listen to it on Spotify: 





For other possibilities check the stores in your country.

Find out more about Robin and follow him: 

No comments:

Post a Comment