Welcome to Radio International - The Ultimate Eurovision Experience. This is the last show before the Team of Radio International is off to Malta to the Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2016 coming from Valetta, Malta on 20 November 2016. The Team of Eurovision Radio International will be taking you through the Autumn of 2016 with interviews, your music requests and more. Bringing you the Eurovision artists closer.
The Team of Radio International would like to invite you to the weekly editions of the show with music, interviews, fun and lots of Eurovision Song Contest. Join in this Wednesday, 9th November 2016, live from 8-11pm (cet) for the show.
- Interview with Krista Siegfrids (Finland 2013) done at EUROBASH 2016, Manchester, UK
- Interview with Sebastian Calleja (Winner of the OGAEvision Song Contest 2016, Malta) done at the Eurovision Cruise 2016 in Finland.
- Junior Eurovision Song Contest
- Eurovision Spotlight: Dieter Bohlen (Modern Talking) and his Eurovision involvement with Marcus Keppel-Palmer (the entrie third hour devoted to this particular Eurovision Spotnight)
- Eurovision Cover Spot with David Mann
- Eurovision News, Quiz
- Your music requests
- New Music Releases by Eurovision artists as broadcast time permits
For further details visit the Radio International website here:
Join Radio International on Wednesday, 9th November 2016 from 8:00 - 11 pm (cet), via the website or on FM. Radio International is available live via www.radiointernational.tv and on FM 106.8, Digital Cabel Channel 781 in parts of the Netherlands and via www.livestream.com/radint. In addition, you can pick up Radio International on Malta's Galaxy 105 every Monday from 1:00 - 4:59 pm (cet) hours CET and in Belgium on eurovisiOradio.eu every Sunday evening from 7:00 - 10:59 pm (cet) and again on Tuesday evenings from 8:00 - 11:00 pm (cet). Should you not be able to listen live, the show will appear in the Programme’s Show Archive a few hours after it’s airing on the radio.
Follow those links and be always up to date about Eurovision Radio International: