Thursday, March 2, 2017

Croatia: Jacques Houdek premiered "My Friend"

Middle of February it was confirmed by Croatian broadcaster HRT that Jacques Houdek will represent the country at the Eurovision Song Contest 2017 in Kyiv.

Jacques Houdek premiered today his Eurovision entry "My Friend" on youtube and it sounds like this..

"My Friend" is written by Jacques Houdek, Ines Prajo, Arijana Kunstek and Fabrizio Laucell. 

Support Jacques Houdek and his music. His Eurovision entry "My Friend" isn't released yet. In the meantime listen to his latest album "Tko Je, Srce U Te Dirn'o?" and download it on iTunes or listen it on Spotify:

For other possibilities check the stores in your country.

Jacques Houdek will represent Croatia at the Eurovision Song Contest 2017 in Kyiv. He will participate with "My Friend" in the second semi-final on 11th May 2017. Will he make it to the Eurovision final?

Find out more about Jaques Houdek and follow him:

No comments:

Post a Comment