Wednesday, January 6, 2016

New Video: Watch "What They Say" from Amber


Amber represented Malta at the Eurovision Song Contest 2015 in Vienna with her song "Warrior". In the last months worked Amber on new material and changed her style. Now she is back with her promising follow up single "What They Say".

Amber - "What They Say" (Official Video)



"What The Say" (Lyrics)


got no time for gossip
no time for silly flings
I’m too busy working, tryna chase this dream 
sometimes it's blurry
where I am meant to be
can’t see a damn thing, it gets a little much for me

I got no time time to find find got to live my life life got to keep on going i won’t stop till I’m I’m on top  x2

they can say, what they wanna say
eh yeah eh its my life anyway x 2
eh eh eh eh what they wanna say
eh eh eh eh It’s my life anyway x2

just looking for a reason
for our self being
tryna find the purpose, tryna find our niche
at times it gets lonely 
when your stuck in a crowd
feels like I’m suffocating ,someone help me out

I got no time time to find find got to live my life life got to keep on going i won’t stop till I’m I’m on top  x2

they can say, what they wanna say
eh yeah eh its my life anyway x 2
eh eh eh eh what they wanna say
eh eh eh eh It’s my life anyway x2

you’ve got just one life, well thats what  people think
you got to do it right, don’t let them kill your dreams

they can say, what they wanna say
eh yeah eh its my life anyway x 2
eh eh eh eh what they wanna say
eh eh eh eh It’s my life anyway x2

I got no time time to find find got to live my life life got to keep on going i won’t stop till I’m I’m on top  x2

Support Amber and her music. Download her Eurovision entry "Warrior" on iTunes or listen to it on Spotify:


Amber works at the moment on her first studio album with the award winning singer and songwriter Muxu and with Elton Zarb. Stay tuned...

Find out more about Amber and follow her:

No comments:

Post a Comment