Saturday, April 16, 2016

Sweden: Frans - "If I Were Sorry" (Official Video)

After winning Melodifestivalen in March in Stockholm it's Frans who will represent his home country at the Eurovision Song Contest 2016 in Stockholm. This weekend he will be part of the London Eurovision Party. If you haven't seen - here the official video for his Eurovision entry "If I Were Sorry".

Frans - "If I Were Sorry" (Official Video)


Support Frans and his music. Download his Eurovision entry "If I Were Sorry" on iTunes or listen to it on Spotify:

For other possibilities check the stores in your country.

Frans is honored to represent his home country Sweden at the Eurovision Song Contest 2016. He will participate in the Eurovision final on 14th May 2016 with his song "If I Were Sorry".

Find out more about Frans and follow him:

No comments:

Post a Comment