Sunday, April 24, 2016

Georgia: Nika Kocharov and Young Georgian Lolitaz - "Midnight Gold" (Lyrics)

Nika Kocharov and Young Georgian Lolitaz (© Nika Kramer)

"Midngiht Gold" 
***Lyrics***


When I came to, 
your smell on me
i reached around the bed and grabbed a cigarette out of your bag.
Sound of you breathing,
feel of your skin, 
brought back some memories, 
I never thought this all could happen to me.
Ten hours are missing from memory,
I vaguely can recall pain and pleasure mixing in one bowl
My mind is spinning,
I know the bliss
Ten million miles away my flesh and bones are dreaming in a haze.
Stains of mud on your skin
Night will come ans so will the sin

Composer: Kote Kalandadze, Thomas G:Son
Songwriter: Kote Kalandadze

Support Nika Kocharov and Young Georgian Lolitas and their music. Download their Eurovision entry "Midnight Gold" on iTunes or listen to it on Spotify:

For other possibilities check the stores in your country.

Nika Kocharov and Young Georgian Lolitatz are honored to represent Georgia at the Eurovision Song Contest 2016 in Sweden. They will participate with "Midnight Gold" on #16 in the second Semi-Final on 12th May 2016 in Globe Arena Stockholm.

Find out more about Nika Kocharov & Young Georgian Lolitaz here:

No comments:

Post a Comment