Saturday, April 23, 2016

New Single: Serebro - "Chocolate"

Russian girl band Serebro represented Russia at the Eurovision Song Contest 2007 in Helsinki with the song "Song #1".


Olga Seryabkina, Polina Favorskaya and Marina Lizorkina were very popular and their song ended on 3rd place in the Grand Final of the Eurovision Song Contest. Marina Lizorkina decided to leave the band in 2009 because of financial and personal reasons.

After some changes with the band members the group members are now Olga Seryabkina, Polina Favorskaya and Katya Kischuk. The girls released yesterday their brand new single "Chocolate".

"Chocolate" 
***Lyrics***


All by the touch 
U took my heart and all the keys
Is it not much?
What'd be more than what u squeeze 
I've got no ammo ammo ammo ammo
And I hope u see
Just recognize 
The only door to paradise 
I'm gonna keep 
I know I need to get it done 
Five miles deep 
Rush into ur latest ton
No drop kayo kayo kayo kayo
Cuz I see it through 
Come over me 
Take my love u have never seen

My love for u
Tastes like this summer 
And chocolate cookie

Nobody sees
What we can do the other night
Drown in the sea
Hold on ur breath before footlight
Shake like never neve never never 
Never been in love 
No nothing's wrong 
If we're hanging on so long 
Are u against
Or u just don't wanna try
Are u bit tensed
Let it fly the other sky 
Play my tempo tempo tempo tempo 
As u feel inside 
Slow motion crime 
I'm way more to get ur mime

Support Serebro and their music. Download their new single "Chocolate" on iTunes or listen to it on Spotify:

For other possibilities check the stores in your country.

Find out more about Serebro and follow them

No comments:

Post a Comment