Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Bosnia & Herzegovina: Listen to "Love Is All" from Dalal & Deen feat. Ana Rucner and Jala

Dalal & Deen feat. Ana Rucner and Jala are the representatives for Bosnia & Herzegovina at the Eurovision Song Contest 2016 with the song "Ljubav Je". These days they are filming the official video clip for their Eurovision entry and on Saturday they are part of the biggest Eurovision promotion event Eurovision in Concert in Amsterdam. They also recorded a English version of the song, called "Love Is All". Listen here...

Dalal & Deen feat. Ana Rucner and Jala - "Love Is All" (Audio)



"Love Is All" 
***Lyrics***


Deen: I've been dying for your body, you make me feel alive
Everywhere I look you're shining, even when I close my eyes
Dalal: You're the one that I belong to, no one else could make me stay
I will right my every wrong so...
Deen&Dalal: our love will show us the way

Chorus:
Love is all...a vicious paradise, gives u everything, but you've gotta pay the price
Love is all... best thing we can get, even after all your sins, I'll forgive you and forget

Dalal: I am dying for your body, I just wanna feel alive
Even though you make my heart ache, still don't wanna say goodbye
Deen: You're the one that I belong to, no one else could make me stay
I will right my every wrong so...
Deen&Dalal: our love will show us the way

Jala: Instead of being a captain, I chose the life of a pirate
Instead of being a happy man, my soul feels like it's crying
life' is a game of roulette, a wheel that i'll be trapped inside in
Those eyes I'll never forget, and without them living is dying
And so she's dancing around me, when I've had a glass too many
But, damn, as soon as I'm sober I know we won't have a family
Only she knows how to give me what feels like heavenly magic
I hear the devil is laughing, I know the end will be tragic!

Chorus:
Love is all...a vicious paradise, gives u everything, but you've gotta pay the price
Love is all... best thing we can get, even after all your sins, I'll forgive you and forget

Support Dalal & Deen feat. Ana Rucner and Jala and their music. Download "Ljubav Je" on iTunes or listen to it on Spotify:

For other possibilities check the stores in your country.

Dalal & Deean feat. Ana Rucner and Jala are honored to represent Bosnia & Herzegovina at the Eurovision Song Contest 2016 in Sweden. They will participate with "Ljubav Je" in the second half of the first Semi-Final on 10th May 2016.

Find out more about Ana Rucner, Dalal Midhat and Deen and follow them here:

No comments:

Post a Comment