Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Sweden: Exclusive! Interview with Wiktoria "I feel very honored and thankful"

Wiktoria (© Model House Sweden)
Wiktoria is one of the finalists for the "Melodifestivalen 2016" with her song "Save Me". She will participate on Saturday, 12th March 2016, in the Swedish national final of "Melodifestivalen 2016".

We talked to Wiktoria some days ago about her participation in the Swedish national selection  "Melodifestivalen 2016". Read our interview with her below to find out what she had to say...

Hello Wiktoria, first of all gratulations! You made it straigt to the final of “Melodifestivalen 2016”.  

How does it feel to be chosen by the audience to be part of the national final of “Melodifestivalen 2016” with your song “Save Me”?
Wiktoria: I just feel very honored and thankful. It’s crazy! 
Who had the idea that you could participate in the “Melodifestivalen” this year who decided “Save Me”?
Wiktoria: We just talked about it and felt like Melodifestivalen was a good next or should you say first step for me. "Save Me" was a good choice because it was different and we felt like it was something new. 

What is the message of "Save Me"?
Wiktoria: "Save Me" is about a girl going through some things that she only can talk to her mother about. I know that whatever’s happening in my life my mom will always be there for me.


Can you tell us something about the beginning of your career? 
Wiktoria: As a solo artist this is the beginning which is super exciting and I love that all of you get to follow my journey.
What are you expecting in the national final of “Melodifestivalen 2016”, are you excited?
Wiktoria: I couldn’t be more excited! I just wanna go up on that stage, show everyone how much I love being there and how much this means to me. I’m just gonna give it my all and we’ll see how far that will take me.
How do you prepare yourself for the show and are you planning to do some changes on your performance? 
Wiktoria: I’m just preparing by resting and practicing as much as I can. And yes, there will be some changes and I hope people will love it.
Are you a Eurovision fan? 
Wiktoria: Absolutely, been watching the show since I was a kid. 
Which are your favorite Eurovision songs and what is your favorite from Swedish history?
Wiktoria: There’s been some great tunes in the competition but I have to say that my favorite is "Euphoria" by Loreen

What is your first Eurovision memory?
Wiktoria: My first Eurovision memory has to be when Lordi won.
What are your plans for 2016 beside “Melodifestivalen 2016”, are you working on a album?
Wiktoria: Hopefully I’m touring, and of course I will be releasing new music.
What was the most excited moment in your life? 
Wiktoria: Being on the stage in Malmö. Craziest moment of my life.
 If people outside Sweden never heared about you before – what should they know about you?
Wiktoria: Just that im a normal girl that got the chance to do what I love, and hopefully they think I took it ha ha. And i´d love for you all to follow my journey!
Why should the Swedish audience vote for your song to represent Sweden at Eurovision 2016? 
Wiktoria: Because it’s a great song with a cool performance and hopefully it would take us far in the competition.
Do you have a message for “Join Us on Eurovision” readers and your fans? 
Wiktoria: I just wanna say thank you to everyone who’s voted for me and another thank you for listening to the song. I send you all my love.
Thank you so much for answer those questions. Good luck for you and your song in the Swedish national final and maybe we see us in Stockholm! 


Support Wirktoria and her music. Download her entry "Save Me" on iTunes or listen to it on Spotify:

For other possibilities check the stores in your country.

Find out more about Wiktoria and follow her:

No comments:

Post a Comment