Wednesday, March 9, 2016

San Marino: Serhat - "I Didn't Know" (Official Video)

Serhat was chosen internally to represent San Marino at the Eurovision Song Contest 2016 in Stockholm. Today he premiered the official video for his Eurovision entry "I Didn't Know".

Serhat - "I Didn't Know" (Official Video)

“Some years ago, right after we first began our successful musical collaboration with Serhat through the song "Total Disguise" (for which I wrote the lyrics and music), Serhat told me about a Greek lyricist and mailed me some of his lyrics. I sat down and at that very first moment - in no more than five minutes - wrote the music for the song "Chocolate Flavour" with Nektarios’ lyrics. After that, I wrote many more songs which have not yet been published yet, in exactly the same way. I composed "Je M’adore", also with the English lyrics by Nektarios, which he named "I’m Movin On" and that was the final proof to show us we are on the right path. So, when it was time for the Eurovision Song Contest, we did not hesitate for a moment to write a song with again lyrics by him and that’s how "I Didn’t Know" was created. The interesting side of this lyricist/composer cooperation is that Nektarios and I have never yet met each other in person." said Olcayto Ahmet Tuğsuz, who is one of the composers. 
Support Serhat and his music. "I Didn't Know" isn't official released yet. In the meantime download his latest release "Je M'adore" on iTunes or listen to it on Spotify:

For other possibilities check the stores in your country.

Serhat is honored to represent San Marino at Eurovision Song Contest 2016 in Stockholm. He will participate with "I Didn't Know" in the first half of the first Semi-Final on 10th May 2016 in Sweden.

Find out more about Serhat and follow him here:

No comments:

Post a Comment