Thursday, April 27, 2017

Israel: Imri - "I Feel Alive" (DJ PM & Tomer Maizner Remix)

Imri will represent Israel at the Eurovision Song Contest 2017 in Kyiv with the song "I Feel Alive". Now it's time to get in the right mood for the main Eurovision weeks. Here is the official "DJ PM & Tomer Maizner" remix of his Eurovision entry. It wouldn't be a surprise if this will be one of the party songs in this years Euroclub in Kyiv.

Imri - "I Feel Alive" (DJ PM & Tomer Maizner Remix)


Support Imri and his music. Download his Eurovision entry "I Feel Alive" on iTunes or listen to it on Spotify:

For other possibilities check the stores in your country.

Imri will represent Israel at the Eurovision Song Contest 2017 in Kyiv. He will participate in the second semi-final on 11th May 2017 with the song "I Feel Alive".

Find out more about Imri Ziv and follow him:

No comments:

Post a Comment