Thursday, April 6, 2017

Slovenia: Omar Naber - "On My Way" (Official Video)

Omar Naber is one of this years returning Eurovision contestants. In 2005 he represented Slovenia at the Eurovision Song Contest with the song "Stop". This year, after winning the Slovenian national final of "EMA 2017", he will return to Kyiv with the song "On My Way".

Omar Naber - "On My Way" (Official Video)


"On My Way" is about my personal experience, when I was lost, lonely and had no path ahead. But I always knew I'll find a way and that there is always a light somewhere ahead even if we don't see it sometimes." said Omar in our interview. The full interview will online very soon! In the meantime you can watch here his profile video. 
Support Omar Naber and his music. Download his latest single "Basket Case" on iTunes or listen to it on Spotify:

For other possibilities check the stores in your country.

Omar Naber will represent Slovenia in the Eurovision Song Contest 2017. He will participate with "On My Way" in the first semi-final on 9th May 2017 in Kyiv. Will he make it to the Eurovision final?

Find out more about Omar Naber and follow him:

No comments:

Post a Comment