Tuesday, October 13, 2015

New Single: Listen to "My Girl" from Roberto Bellarosa

Roberto Bellarosa - "My Girl" (Released: 09.10.2015)
Roberto Bellarosa, who represented Belgium at the Eurovision Song Contest 2013 in Malmö with the song "Love Kills" (#12), is back with his brand new single "My Girl".

Roberto Bellarosa - "My Girl" (Audio)



End of this month (30.10.2015) the new album "Suis ta route" is expected. The second album from Roberto includes 10 tracks and some of them are already available on iTunes. In the meantime enjoy the first album "Ma Voi" from the 21 years young Belgium musician.

Support Roberto Bellarosa and his music. Download "My Girl" on iTunes or listen to it on Spotify. You can already pre-order the new album "Suis ta route" on iTunes: 



Find out more about Roberto Bellarosa and follow him here:

No comments:

Post a Comment