Tuesday, June 28, 2016

New Song: Listen to "Novocaine" from Tim Schou

As frontman of the Danish band A Friend In London represented Tim Schou 2011 his country with the song "New Tomorrow".

Some days ago released Tim Schou a brand new song called "Novocaine" on Soundcloud.
"I'm traveling all over the world, recording and writing for my own solo project. In the last 1,5 years I've recorded 150 songs. And that's great...... for me.... But sometimes I feel selfish for not sharing any of it, as I know there's people out there who wants to listen to the stuff I work on, which I am grateful for and that's why I put up "Novocaine" on Soundcloud for streaming. It's not a release, it's just me sharing with my FRIENDS." told us Tim about the song.

"Novocaine" 

***Lyrics***

My bloodstream doesn't burn like it used too 
And my hands don't quiver quite as much 
Cause ever since you walked into the room 
You changed my broken point of view 

Even when the world goes down in flames
I can't feel a thing cause you're my Novocaine 
And my body doesn't shiver when I'm with you 

Cause ever since you walked into the room 

You changed my broken point of view 
I can't feel a thing cause you're my Novocaine 
My temper doesn't tick like it used too
Even when the world goes down in flames

You're my Novocaine You numb the pain 
You keep me sane Yes you do 
So even when the world goes down in flames 
I can't feel a thing cause you're my Novocaine 

Support Tim Schou and his music. Download his latest official single "Goodbye" or a new remix of his 2014 single "Supernova" on iTunes or listen to it on Spotiy: 



For other possibilities check the stores in your country.

Find out more about Tim Schou and follow him: 

No comments:

Post a Comment