Thursday, June 16, 2016

Sweden: Listen to "If I Were Sorry"-Remixes from Frans

Swedish singer Frans is 17 years young and represented this year his country at the Eurovision Song Contest in Stockholm with "If I Were Sorry". He did very well by ending on 5th place in the Eurovision Final with 168 points.

With no doubt we can say that "If I Were Sorry" is one of the most commercial successful songs from this years Eurovision Song Contest. If you need more than just the Eurovision version, you should listen to his remixes. If you need something for your summer party - you will love the "Marcus Layton Remix" of the song...

"If I Were Sorry" (Remixes & More Remixes)

  1. Syn Cole Remix 4:23
  2. Marcus Layton Remix 4:23
  3. Lyar Remix 3:04
  4. Jonnas Voght Reggaeton Remix 2:46
  5. Skinny Days Remix 3:58
  6. Jonnas Voght Reggaeton Extended Remix 3:34




Frans - "If I Were Sorry" (Live @ Eurovision Grand Final)



Support Frans and his music. Download his Eurovision entry "If I Were Sorry" and the Remixes on iTunes or listen to them on Spotify:

For other possibilities check the stores in your country.

Find out more about Frans and follow him:

No comments:

Post a Comment