Sunday, May 10, 2015

Moldova: Eduard Romanyuta - "I Want Your Love (Electro House Remix)"


After winning the Moldovan national final of 'O Melodie Pentru Europa 2015' it's Eduard Romanyuta who will represent Moldova at this years 60th anniversary of the Eurovision Song Contest with the song "I Want Your Love". Before he will start his rehearsal in Vienna it's time to listen to the "Official Dance Remix" of his Eurovision entry.

Eduard Romanyuta - "I Want Your Love (Electro House Remix)"



Support Eduard Romanyuta and his Eurovision entry "I Want Your Love" and download it on iTunes or listen to it on Spotify:


Eduard Romanyuta will represent Moldova at the Eurovision Song Contest 2015 in Vienna. He will perform 'I Want Your Love' on 19th of May 2015 in the first Semi-Final on #1 as opener of the show.

Find out more about Eudard Romanyuta and follow him:

No comments:

Post a Comment