Friday, May 22, 2015

Austria: Watch The Makemakes - "I Am Yours" (Second Rehearsal, 20.05.2015)

The Makemakes (© EBU, Andres Putting)
The Makemakes will represent Austria at the 60th anniversary of the Eurovision Song Contest with their song "I Am Yours". In tonights show the jury will give their votes, which will be 50% of the voting. Here you can see the second rehearsal and get some impressions what will happen tomorrow in the Grand Final of the Eurovision Song Contest 2015.

The Makemakes - "I Am Yours"
(Second Rehearsal)



Support The Makemakes and download "I'm Yours" on iTunes or listen to it on Spotify:


The Makemakes will represent Austria at the Eurovision Song Contest in the Grand Final on 23rd of May 2015 with the song "I'm Yours".

Find out more about The Makemakes and follow them:

No comments:

Post a Comment