Sunday, March 1, 2015

Moldova: Eduard Romanyuta to Vienna with 'I Want Your Love'


The Moldovan national selection came yesterday to an end. In the last week we saw two Semi-Finals and the national final of 'O Melodie Pentru Europa 2015' yesterday. In total 16 contestants performed again their songs and at the end Eduard Romanyuta won the final with his song 'I Want Your Love'.

Eduard Romanyuta - 'I Want Your Love' 
('O Melodie Pentru Europa 2015' - Final performance)



'O Melodie Pentru Europa' - Final - Result (Top 5)

  1. Eduard Romanyuta – "I Want Your Love"
  2. Valeria Paşa – "I Can Change All My Life"
  3. Sunstroke Project & Dj Michael Ra – "Day After Day"
  4. Miss M – "Lonely Stranger"
  5. Serj Kuzenkoff – "Danu Năzdrăvanu"
If you missed the show yesterday, watch it here: 


Eduard Romanyuta will represent Moldova at the Eurovision Song Contest 2015 in Vienna. He will perform 'I Want Your Love' on 19th of May 2015 in the first Semi-Final (first half).

Find out more about Eudard Romanyuta and follow him:





No comments:

Post a Comment