Friday, October 31, 2014

Albania: Watch Hersi performing at OGAE Italy Convention 2014


Hersi Matmuja lives since years in Rome and won last year in December the 'Festivali i Këngës'. This victory gave her the ticket to represented her country Albania this year in Copenhagen at the Eurovision Song Contest with the song 'One Night's Anger'. Well, the song didn't made it to the final, but we can say that Hersi was one of this years participants with the best voices. In the center of Copenhagen she proved her musical skills as she sang songs like 'I Will Always Love You' from Whitney Houston.

Last Saturday the lovely Albanian singer was invited from OGAE Italy to their Convention 2014.

Read something about this years Convention here:
Hersi enjoyed the time at the OGAE Italy convention very much:

"It was a special weekend with the OGAE Italy friends. I was very happy to share with them my Eurovision experience and my emotions after Eurovision. For these occasion I choose some special songs that I usually sing when I'm alone or just for my closed people. They are so special..." she said after the event. 

OGAE Italy shared Hersi's performances on youtube - here are some highlights:






For more videos check out the youtube chanel from OGAE Italy.

Find out more about Hersi and follow her:

No comments:

Post a Comment