Tuesday, November 10, 2015

New Song: Listen to "Fake The Cost" from Molly Sterling


Molly Sterling represented Ireland at the Eurovision Song Contest 2015 in Vienna with "Playing With Numbers", but she failed to qualify to the Eurovision Final. Some day ago she released a new song called "Fake The Cost" on youtube.
"I still feel that poetry is not medicine - it’s an X-ray. It helps you see the wound and understand it. ..and with that....I would like to share something with you. Something that was an instant release for my mind.  I hope you can feel this song as deeply as I do. And I hope you can find your freedom somewhere at the bottom of the rocks." wrote Molly on Facebook about "Fake The Cost".

Molly Sterling - "Fake The Cost"



Support Molly Sterling and her music. Download "Playing With Numbers" on iTunes or listen to it on Spotify:



Find out more about Molly Sterling and follow her:

No comments:

Post a Comment