Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Lithuania: Donny Montell - "I've Been Waiting For This Night" (Official Video)

Donny Montell will represent Lithuania at the Eurovision Song Contest 2016 for the second time. He already participated in 2012 in Baku with the song "Love Is Blind". This year he returns with "I've Been Waiting For This Night".

Donny Montell - "I've Been Waiting For This Night" 
(Official Video)



Support Donny Montell and his music. Listen to his Eurovision entry "I've Been Waiting For This Night" and his new album "#BLCK" on Spotify:

For other possibilities check the stores in your country.

Donny Montell is honored to repersent Lithuania at the Eurovision Song Contest 2016. He will participate with "I've Been Waiting For This Night" on #9 in the second Semi-Final on 12th May 2016 in Stockholm. Will he make it again to the Eurovision final?

Find out more about Donny Montell and follow him here:

No comments:

Post a Comment